To make the most out of your practice, the instructors at A Theory In Motion ask all clients to follow these class preparation and studio etiquette guidelines:
- For the first session, please arrive 10-15 minutes early to provide a brief self-history and receive a short orientation.
- Wear comfortable, fitted clothing that allows you to stretch and move freely.
- The work is most effective when done barefoot, but if you must wear socks, we ask that you wear "toe socks" which allow each toe to function individually.
- Out of respect for others within the studio, please refrain from wearing perfume/cologne, as some may be sensitive or allergic.
- Cell phones should be on silent. If you need to make or take a call, please be respectful to others by leaving the studio to do so.
- There is a private restroom for changing and storage in the workout area for your valuables.
- We offer purified water, but you are welcome to bring your own.